Officer, Corporate Compliance - 01 post. Full-time Job7 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 330 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Ensure Hattha Bank comply with local law and regulation, as well as group requirement.
- Create and build a KYC due diligence profile for each client assign.
- Conduct compliance review relates AML/CFT.
- Produce CTR report and Identify Suspicious Transaction report.
- Maintain blacklist and sanction list.
- Understanding of enhance due diligence trigger.
- Identify external compliance obligations that are relevant to Hattha Bank.
- Maintain communication with any stakeholder that completion of KYC reliant on.
- Liaise regularly with numerous stakeholders including but not limit to front office, back office, IT, and business officer.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or related studies.
- At least one year experience with banking and MFI operation.
- Understanding principle of banking and MFI products, operation.
- Knowledge of due diligence and local money laundering requirements.
- Demonstrate aware AML/CFT requirement.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication.
- Excellent command of Khmer and English.
- Computer literacy required (Excel, Words, PowerPoint).
- Integrity and understand of duties and care.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.