Officer, Deposit - 01 post. Full-time Job7 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 331 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Responsible to push selling Hattha’s products & services and to keep good relationship with Hattha’s customers.
- Sell directly and make an appointment with individual customers on deposit other products and individual loan.
- Responsible for manage of sale process to ensure branch performance is reach to operational plan.
- Manage and monitor daily, weekly & monthly sale performance and take an action to ensure that the sale result is reached to operational plan.
- Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field.
- At least 1-year experience of Sales and Relationship Management in industry of bank, MDI and MFI.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.