Unit Manager, Regulatory Compliance - 01 post. Full-time Job7 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 318 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Ensure Hattha Bank comply with local supervisory requirement, and group.
- Review and make recommendation on Non-Compliance to management.
- Monthly monitor on implement of new and existing regulatory and lender requirement to business operation.
- Develop compliance checklist.
- Conduct compliance assessment on new products/ service development.
- Co-ordinate with other related departments of Hattha Bank’s corresponding.
- Communicate to relevant employee/functional department on new regulations.
- Advise on matter local and international requirement to functional department as well to banking group.
- Review of policies/procedures from functional department aim avoiding conflict of interest, and compliance to group and local requirement.
- Stay at breast of regulatory update from NBC and others regulator.
- Proactive of compliance discussion among business team.
- Monitor on lender covenant, and raise of non-compliance to compliance head.
- Perform other tasks assigned by management.
- Graduate bachelor degree with background of financial banking, Business Management or Economics.
- Work experience in different areas of the institution or bank at least 2 years related to Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Working knowledge/understanding of banking compliance measurement technique.
- Proven ability to work across different areas of compliance or related field.
- Excellent command of Khmer and English.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication.
- Highly acquainted with computer systems and programs, such MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Email & Internet.
- Demonstrate good team work, and detail-oriented.
- Integrity and understand of duties and cares.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.