Android Team Leader Full-time Job2 years ago - Developer / Programer - Phnom Penh - 680 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
● Design and build applications for the Android platform;
● Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
● Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
● Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
● Data binding of view with Android Application.
● Task delegation to members.
● Must have at least 3 years’ experience must be in developing mobile applications
● Must have good debugging skills to identify and resolve issues
● Android Native and NDK highly preferred
● Familiar with Android Studio Latest version tool;
● Comfortable working with Java and Kotlin;
● Understand in advance with OOP, MVP, MVC, MVVM.
● Understand in coding standard
● Knowledge of Android SDK and different versions of Android;
● Understanding of Android Material design principle and interface guidelines, and Google Play stores publishing requirements;
● Knowledge in with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning;
● Understand Android Architecture
● Understand source control (git, GitHub)
● Experience in working in Agile Scrum Teams
● Good technical knowledge & understanding on Android frameworks & tools
● Should be able to understand and implement Design Patterns & UML diagrams
How to Apply:
More than just a platform, we provide one-stop shop integrated solutions for property-related decisions—which we believe is a crucial ecosystem to support socio-economic development in emerging markets.