Roles & Responsibilities:
Application Development Officer is responsible for any new development of internal banking applications and reports, documentation and user manual. And, shall be reporting to Head of banking apps/reports development unit. The basic roles and responsibilities of Application Development Officer are included:
- Analysis of options available for development and discussing them with the team.
- Prepare or create data environment if necessary to support the process of development.
- Prepare of development plans for received requests.
- Develop of applications and reports based on requests from each department by using PL/SQL code.
- Testing developed apps and reports involving department users (UAT).
- Prepare list of developed apps and reports with status of development.
- Prepare of user manuals and handling over to respective support teams and documentation of processes of development.
- Perform other tasks which will assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Must have experience in application or report development/customization; NET/SQL/PLSQL experience.
- Must have experience working with function, procedure, package and have a good understanding of OOP.
- Willing to research/learn new technology.
- Be flexible, honest and punctual.
- Willing to work as a team.
- Good communication skills in Khmer and in English.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.