Roles & Responsibilities:
This position is responsible for ensuring a high quality product is delivered to ABA customers, and takes proactive measures while working with other teams to detect problems before they reach the end-users.
The person who succeeds in this role is a problem solver who leaves no stone unturned and is comfortable troubleshooting hardware, web and mobile applications alike.
As senior QA tester you will test the software as first user in a systematic way for bugs in the system and issues related to user interface.
You will work closely with developers, designers and product owners to understand features and implement robust, comprehensive test plans to verify functionality of apps and web solution. The basic roles and responsibilities of Client Service Advisor includes:
- Controls and manages daily test activities
- Assisting developers in creating detailed application test plans
- Perform testing on the products: functional testing, Load testing, exploratory testing, etc…
- Analyzing the software’s performance against the designer’s intentions
- Take ownership of product quality and readiness for every product release
- Assists in set-up and maintenance of test lab.
- Continuous improvement on the Quality assurance process and tool within the department
- Clear and effective communication of issues to developer or third party
- Provides reports to management as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science
- 2-3 years of professional experience with Android app development
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio, Eclipse
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and android fragmentation.
- Familiar with material design guideline
- Have published at least one Android app
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Passionate about learning new technology
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Good oral communication and written documentation skills
- Good time management and self-discipline
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Knowledge with development tool chain such as JIRA, Jenkin, GIT, BitBucket, TestFairy
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.