Web Master Full-time Job5 months ago - Developer / Programer - Phnom Penh - 349 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Website planning: Work with Outlet Managers and marketing communication Team to understand the goals for a website and schedule for site completion.
- Website architecture: Organize website which enable information and other features can be easily located by users.
- Web design: Work with graphic designers to select color schemes, graphics & fonts that make a site easy to use.
- Security issues: Make use of security software, as well as best practice standards to create secure sites.
- Testing: Test sites to make sure that they work correctly.
- Technical troubleshooting: Troubleshoot technical problems.
- Site re-designs: Update and, in some cases, re-design sites. Refresh the look and feel of websites; incorporate new programming languages and applications.
- Site maintenance: Keep a site running smoothly. Monitor sites for any issues such as downtime, slow-loading pages or broken links.
- Site security: Protect sites against hacks, viruses and malware. Run routine diagnostics to ensure site security and, as appropriate, review applications and hosting protocols to ensure the site's integrity.
- Liaising with other departments: Within Thalias, liaise with other departments and divisions, outlets to ensure that the website represents that department accurately.
- Liaising with vendors: Work with outside vendors to ensure appropriate product selection &performance.
- Content strategy and updates: Create content, such as written copy, graphics, video and audio, or hire other creators to do so. Work with SEO Manager and Copywriter to oversee content acquisition & updates.
- SEO strategy: Work with content creators to craft content that is optimized to be recognized and ranked by search engines.
- Site promotion: promote a website via various advertising channels, including banner ads, social media and link exchanges with other sites.
- Advertising and affiliate strategy: Work with outside advertisers or affiliate programs to develop effective strategies for monetizing a site.
- Site analytics: Webmasters regularly review analytics that show how well a site is performing.
- At least bachelor degree in web design or computer science.
- Ability to analyze data, make use of it to develop and target web traffic, user retention and sales, and to prepare readable, understandable reports.
- Professional proficiency in English with good writing skill and ability to edit and proofread content produced by others.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact us via Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555.
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing more 500 employees with good working environment.We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work autonomously within a fast-pace to join as Digital Project Officer in our leading hospitality group.FUNCTION SUMMARYAs a Digital Project Officer, you will define the online strategy and own its successful execution by implementing the relevant tools and processes and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to ensure goals are met.