Communication Assistant - 1 Post Full-time Job1 year ago - Communication / Public Relation - Phnom Penh - 514 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist to develop branding campaigns of Peth Yoeung and products of First Womentech Asia and clients to public and stakeholders.
- Help developing branding campaign strategies and materials, including video contents, articles, photos, newsletters, facebook contents, press release and press kits
- Manage social media channels of Peth Yoeung
- Work with local and international press to raise awareness of Peth Yoeung and all partner hospitals/clinics
- Assist partner hospital/clinics to develop Newsletter and campaign materials
- Help organizing communication training workshop for partner hospitals/clinics on Media and Communication Skills
- Update website of Peth Yoeung, products of FWTA, social media pages and channels
- Organizing press events with partner hospitals/clinics to raise awareness of Peth Yoeung and partner hospitals/clinics
- Write public speaking speech for founder and CEO and all members of the Executive Management Team for major public events to do branding of Peth Yoeung, products of FWTA and all partner hospital/clinics
- Produce video of staff, partner hospitals/clinics to promote Peth Yoeung, products of FWTA and partner hospitals/clinics
- Act as assistant to spokesperson at the media events organized by Peth Yoeung of First Womentech Asia.
- University graduate and 3rd years in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Marketing, related field.
- Some working experience in public relations, communications, social media, marketing communications and/or branding campaigns
- Excellent English proficiency
- Have good skills in communications-related computer software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign as well a video and audio editing software is an asset.
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment and exhibiting gender-sensitive behavior and attitudes
- Result oriented person
- Honest, responsible and hardworking under the challenging environment setting
- Willing to learn new things and team-work
- Creative, high self-confident and Can-Do-It Attitude
- Able to manage and cope with stress while working
- Able to work with minimal supervision
How to Apply:
- Only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Deadline on August 30, 2019 but the qualified candidate can be contacted and interviewed before the Due Date.
- Women and people with disability are strongly encouraged to apply for the open jobs.
- Interested candidate, please submit CV & Cover Letter by using the contact details below.
First Womentech Asia (FWTA) as a like-to-be “the first class IT Solutions and Consulting firm” is led by an IT female-oriented team whose its members are included of a veteran female IT engineer, handful senior developers, professional coding staff and designers. They are more than ready to listen and respond to every single need and requirements of all their clients to help assist and support the clients to reach their business goals.Since FWTA was founded in 2013, it has gradually grown from a team of four people to a team of 30 people, including management team and is providing health management system software, IT solution and consulting service to local and international clients. With its rapid growth, FWTA is seeking to hire qualified candidates to fulfill the following vacancies: