Communication Manager Full-time Job4 years ago - Communication / Public Relation - Phnom Penh - 1,069 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS
The Communication Manager is responsible to create, launch, brand engagement, and implement a comprehensive and sustainable communication plan to support Thalias Hospitality Group Vision and Mission.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare and monitor the annual communication budget and plan
- Create, prepare and managing all communication collateral assets.
- Develop media strategy deliver information and key messages to the target audiences to advance Thalias Hospitality Group brand identity; broaden awareness of its communication programs and priorities.
- Draft and manage the annual calendar of events and promotions. Coordinate all the internal or external events, tradeshows.
- Coordinate and oversee public relations that support the needs of the Thalias Hospitality Group
- Coordinate with Digital project officer, graphic designer manager and copywriter for all activities such as photo shoots, specific events and broadcasts.
- Liaise with local and international partners to review opportunities for promotion to gain recognition of Thalias Hospitality Group.
- Oversees the day-to-day activities of the marketing communications function including budgeting, planning and staff development.
- Provides writing and editing support for all marketing communication including all promotional materials and other marketing related contents.
- Reviews and edits existing promotional materials
- Do other tasks assigned by management.
Communication Manager reports directly the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as marketing communication manager in hospitality industry.
- Extensive experience in planning, writing, editing, and production of marketing communication collateral, newsletters, press releases, annual reports, and other print publications and directories.
- Ability to set and meet high standards of service to develop a work force that embraces a culture of quality and service.
- Strong motivator, lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Maintain effective communications at all level of management and staff.
- Ability to work well with all colleagues are essential.
- Good command of English listen, speaking and marketing communication writing.
- Knowledge of French or Mandarin would be an advantage.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or operate objects, tools or controls, and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand, talk, hear, and use telephone and email for communication. The employee must occasionally lift or move, marketing collaterals and office supplies.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computer, phone, photocopiers, scanner, camera, filing cabinets and other equipment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV to [email protected]
For more information, please contact 016 579 555.