Senior Relationship Manager (1 Position at Toul Kork Branch) Full-time Job4 years ago - Communication / Public Relation - Phnom Penh - 1,093 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Senior Relationship Manager responsible for providing support to Head of Sales/BM in implementing, retaining and growing the customer base, achieving branch sales targets, sustaining and increasing profitability by leveraging customer/network referrals to ensure effective business development for ABA Bank. The basic roles and responsibilities of Senior Relationship Manager included:
- Developing and actively seeking referrals from existing and new customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Meeting/exceeding customer expectations through superior customer service.
- Marketing products to increase the lending and deposit portfolio.
- Ensuring account strategies and structured call programs are developed and monitored for progress.
- Provide coaching and guidance to enable team members to meet agreed goals.
- Provide regular feedback, encouragement and maintain open communication.
- Ongoing professional, technical development and training of self and team members (if applicable) and provide opportunities to apply new skills.
- Agree challenging daily and weekly referral targets for yourself with the Head of Department.
- Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. And, plan to gain market share.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills in particular.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in managing relationship of business customers.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.
ABA Bank is one of Cambodia's premier banking institutions founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. ABA Bank is now a multi-branch network universal commercial bank offering a full range of products and services to all Cambodians. Here at ABA Bank we are always looking for Competence and Ambition candidates to join our team.