Roles & Responsibilities:
Senior Relationship Manager responsible for providing support to Head of Sales/BM in implementing, retaining and growing the customer base, achieving branch sales targets, sustaining and increasing profitability by leveraging customer/network referrals to ensure effective business development for ABA Bank. The basic roles and responsibilities of Senior Relationship Manager included:
- Developing and actively seeking referrals from existing and new customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by creating effective referral networks, including internal business relationship, and other local marketing activities.
- Meeting/exceeding customer expectations through superior customer service.
- Marketing products to increase the lending and deposit portfolio.
- Ensuring account strategies and structured call programs are developed and monitored for progress.
- Provide coaching and guidance to enable team members to meet agreed goals.
- Provide regular feedback, encouragement and maintain open communication.
- Ongoing professional, technical development and training of self and team members (if applicable) and provide opportunities to apply new skills.
- Agree challenging daily and weekly referral targets for yourself with the Head of Department.
- Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance.
- Keep a close eye on your local competitors – what they do and how they perform. And, plan to gain market share.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior services provided to clients.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sound sales and negotiation skills in particular.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Experience in managing relationship of business customers.
- High degree of self-motivation and excellent interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.