Lead Technical for iBanking Platform - 01Post. Full-time Job4 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 283 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead full stack and agile team on end to end to develop iBanking platform include Web application, RESTful API, and deployment.
- Translate the business requirements to the small user story which can be deliver quality to the developer team.
- Provide guardian to the technical team included application design, domain microservice, API development best practice, and web UI/UX design.
- Oversea the technical issues, blocking within the project and resolved those issue to meet the project timeline.
- Aligning the technical strategy within the project implementation and future roadmap for the iBanking to standard architecture within the technology stack.
- Work with DevOps and Solution architect team to align the solution design and deployment CI/CD for faster rolling and quality.
- Participating on the product testing included customer facing and back office facing web interface.
- Provided the weekly report on technical progress of the project to direct supervisor.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent.
- 5 years’ experience in software development.
- 2 years’ experience in Agile development mythology.
- Good at technical skill included application design, analysis, and implement system from scratch.
- Strongly experienced on Web user-interface and user-friendly design.
- Strongly experienced on RESTful API, OOP, MVC patterns, RESTful, and microservices design.
- Experienced working with Docker, Kubernetes environment.
- Good at decision making once come into the trade-off for choosing multi technology or platform.
- Basic knowledge in any cloud infrastructure such as AWS or Google Cloud.
- Good communication to both technical and none-technical team.
- Experienced to lead small team and team motivation.
- Strongly problems solving skill is required and having background project management.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.