4 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 297 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate task and support supervisor.
- Prepare and review IT Policy, Procedures, and Guidelines with IT Division and assist Digital division.
- Provide support on overall aspects of Information Security, IT Governance, IT Risk, IT Assurance and Compliance.
- Periodic user access review for critical applications, databases, servers, and network devices.
- Involve with new initiative security project by following the determined timeline.
- Collaborate with IT Security Team and related IT department to improve security posture.
- Update the weekly, and monthly reports of the Assurance and Compliance unit tasks.
- Assist on the tracking of audit findings and respective compliance as committed by various units in IT.
- Assist on the coordinating of audit requesting document and respective compliance.
- Assist in the annual testing and review to assess risks on the network, infrastructure, application, and recommend necessary changes to ensure security and business continuity.
- Assist on BAU project and Ad-Hoc tasks, internal assessment on the critical systems of TDV and DDV to make sure the system owner has been practiced base on the policies, and procedures has been started.
- Follow-up the reporting of security incidents and assist in the investigation of such to achieve proper solutions.
- Provide Information Security Awareness Program to staff.
- Perform other task as assigned by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree of IT, Computer Science or other related fields.
- Extensive experience in IT Security and banking, with a focus on IT Assurance and IT Process, Risk Management.
- Good understanding of Technology Risk and Information Security Policies and Standards.
- Knowledge of IT Security auditing processes.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Ability to drive and manage their own workload and operate within defined deadlines.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.