Senior Officer for Vulnerability Assessment - 01Post. Full-time Job5 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 302 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct Vulnerability assessments for endpoints (ATM, Server), networks, firewall, and applications.
- Produced reports of findings, and worked cooperatively with relevant team to implement remedial measures.
- Use automated tools (e.g. Nessus, Rapid-7, Qualys) to pinpoint vulnerabilities and reduce time-consuming tasks.
- Develop, test and modify custom scripts and applications for vulnerability testing.
- Use offensive tool sets including kali-Linux, Metasploit, burp-suite, intercepting proxies etc. to perform manual testing.
- Perform basic application testing (automate tool, manual exploitation) by using common attack vectors.
- Manually validate report findings to reduce false positive.
- Write and present, communicate the vulnerability assessment report with all related stakeholders.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or Management.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer information systems or equivalent field.
- At least 2 years’ experience in information technology.
- Ability to maintain critical thinking and composure under pressure.
- Good understanding of network, System concept and technology.
- Ability to convey complex concepts to non-technical constituents.
- Proficiency in oral and written Khmer and English.
- Ability to work in team, learning and self-development attitude.
- Basic project management experience and/or knowledge.
- Good understanding of windows Server/Client OS and/or Linux OS hands-on experience.
- Good knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP stack) and corporate IT infrastructure.
- Hold any certification such as CompTIA Security+, SSCP, eJPT is preferred.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.