4 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 283 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Lead and maintenance core banking webservices for supporting system integration.
- Lead, develop and customize API for system integration with core banking and other application.
- Lead, develop and customize front end of LOS/Lead/Collection system.
- Lead and coordinate with cross team on switchover DC/DR for IBPS Application DC/DR and API Application.
- Lead and monitor API and IBPM service, system performance with responsibility for challenges any issues.
- Lead and customization IBPS and API Application issues and raise to vendor for providing the fixing and solution.
- Explore new technologies to improve team for upgrading system and business requirement.
- Lead team to achieve the bank business goals with the high performance.
- Work and follow advice of direct supervisor to achieve with meet of timeline.
- Lead the subordinator to be confident in work under pressure and to achieve with timeline.
- Strong support with high confidence in term of developing and monitoring the system.
- Manage and coordinate with Core Banking and LOS support for issue solving.
- Create API, Webservice and technical document and train to subordinator and related team.
- Perform other tasks assigned by direct supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or related fields.
- At least 3 years’ experience in banking sector or IT field.
- Good knowledge and experience in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- The ability to learn new system and technologies.
- Good understanding and practice of loan origination system, FLEXCUBE core banking or others.
- Good knowledge of PL/SQL and willingness to learn new systems.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong communication and negotiating and engagement skills.
- Be innovative, dynamic, and confident and good team works.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.