5 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 299 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop API or webservice for supporting system integration with core banking and other application.
- Customize front end of LOS/Lead/Collection module based on business Requirement.
- Customize system, support issues fixing and raise to LOS vendor for solution.
- Contribute to all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Monitor system performance with responsibility for challenges any issues.
- Strong support with high confidence in term of developing and monitoring the system.
- Team work to resolve the issues raised by the end user.
- Explore and implement new technologies to improve team for upgrading system and business requirement.
- Create technical document for related technical team.
- High responsibility for customization and issues fixing.
- Ensure key activities and deliverables are completed as schedules.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Direct Supervisor/ Senior Management.
- Bachelor degree in computer science, related fields.
- Fresh graduate is required.
- Knowledge or experience in software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge in API development.
- Knowledge of coding in ASP.Net, Java, C#, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, SoapUI, Postman.
- Knowledge of Oracle PL/SQL and willingness to learn things.
- The ability to learn new system and technology.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure, as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Strong communication and negotiating and engagement skills.
- Positive work with team.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.