Mobile App Development Specialist - 02 Posts. Full-time Job8 months ago - Other - Phnom Penh - 340 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office, Phnom Penh
- Build, maintain, and update Hattha Mobile in response to business requirements.
- Native or hybrid mobile application development (iOS/Android).
- Mobile app design and coding to produce fully functional applications.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Write clean code following best practices.
- Work on improvement and bug fixes.
- Ensure performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Conduct robust unit testing and provide support for subsequent release testing.
- Provide escalated support for applications in production.
- Analyze possible solutions using experience, judgement and precedents.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 4 years working experience in mobile app development.
- Extensive knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Strong knowledge of at least one programming like Dart, Swift, C++, Java and C#.
- Experience with Quality Assurance is a plus.
- Sounds knowledge of UI/UX.
- Knowledge of third-party libraries and APIs is preferable.
- Experience with Agile Method and fast learning in new technology.
- Good in technical problem solving, debugging and troubleshooting.
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies and security risks.
- Willing to work hard, autonomous, proactive, and effective communication.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.