Roles & Responsibilities:
• Provide technical support on ERP System: Microsoft Dynamic Navision 2013 R2
• Provide technical support on Distributor Management System (DMS)
• Provide technical support on Sale Force Automation (SFA)
• Work with team to rollout new systems and applications
• Perform UAT with stakeholders, identify potential issues and impacts
• Liaise with software vendor for any bug/error, new requirement and enhancement
• Review user’s activity logs on supported applications, reporting potential risks, data breach and security breach
• Develop user manual and train users as needed
• Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and operation manual for each supported application
• With the rapid pace of change, regularly monitor technological advances and assess their potential application for improved business processes and design.
• Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience is required.
• Knowledge of business application development in Microsoft Dynamic Navision, SQL Server, testing, preferably in the beer and soft drink industry field.
• Experience supporting users on commercial applications such as ERP, DMS, SFA…
• Experience in a variety of data integration technologies, flat files, XML, etc.
• Knowledge and understanding of goals and the interdependencies of functional departments and groups
• Knowledge and ability to direct a staff in integrating information technology services with the work requirements and deliverables of the unit
• Knowledge of informational technology disciplines; e.g., software applications and interfaces, production operations, quality assurance and systems management, etc.
• Knowledge of project management process and systems.
How to Apply:
Contact Person Human Resource Department
Phone 015 888 036
Email [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Carlsberg (Cambodia) established in 1847 by brewer J.C. Jacobsen, the Carlsberg Group is one of the leading brewery groups in the world today, with a large portfolio of beer and other beverage brands. The Carlsberg Foundation (One of the world’s oldest commercial foundations) continuously govern the brewery to continue the art of brewing, and give back to society by supporting science, art and the humanities. Carlsberg manages the majority of shares of Cambrew (Angkor Beer) portfolio of Beers, Stouts, Soft Drinks and bottled water in Cambodia. Our brands include the Kingdom’s most loved beer – Angkor Premium Beer, Angkor Premium Extra Stout, Klang, Black Panther, Turbog, Carlsberg, Guinness, Pepsi, Angkor Puro and many more. Keen to embark on a career with a portfolio of renowned local and international brands?Join us and be part of a dynamic and exciting team today!