Card Processing Officer (01 Position at Head Office) Full-time Job1 year ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 499 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Card Processing Officer is responsible for Settlement of Master card, Visa Card, and Union Pay International, crediting and holding merchant transactions, controlling and reimbursing credit card, delivering credit card information to cardholder. The basic roles and responsibilities of Card Processing Officer are included:
- Crediting and holding merchant transactions.
- Controlling and reimbursing credit card.
- Delivering credit card information to cardholder.
- ATM cash loading and adjustment.
- Processing card clearing transactions.
- Settlement of Master card, Visa Card, and Union Pay International.
- Assisting in charge back flow.
- Processing Key-In for merchant transactions.
- EDC Settlement.
- Solving customer’s dispute transactions and merchant holder problems.
- Incoming and Outgoing file to/from intra-banks.
- Being a Trainer for staffs’ training.
- Annual fee charge of Master Card and Visa Card.
- Process Purchase order Pincode/Pinless from operators.
- Settle sold Pincode/Pinless/bill payment to operators.
- Collect payment from PayGo on sold prepaid products.
- Settle sold pinless by ABA to PayGo and reverse any declined top-up to customers.
- Resolve complaint related to error in top-up or bill payment.
- Deposit Merchant transactions.
- Monitor credit card settlement.
- Verify and post necessary adjustment for ATMs’ GL when Teller loads new cash Doing.
- Post billing transactions to cardholder accounts.
- Release block for unbilled transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, computer science, IT or equivalent work or educational experience.
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Card operations.
- Good interpersonal skills and communications skills (oral and written) in English language.
- Willing to learn new things.
- Good conceptual, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Ability to collect operational data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions as well as formulate ideas and recommendations.
- Analytic, patient, attention and responsible.
- Able to work under pressure.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.