Cashier Full-time Job10 months ago - Administration / Assistant / Secretary - Phnom Penh - 623 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
|1. Issuing invoice and receive cash from landlord |
2. Document finance transaction and enter data of account information.
3. Creating customer entry establishment
4. Answer routine billing question/issue from customers
5. Greeting customers including answering phone call and directing customer inquiries to appropriate party
6. Complete, processes, and maintains applicable paperwork and record.
7. Count the cash in the drawer at the end of the day ensuring the equals receipts
8. Performs daily, weekly and monthly audits of cash intake or cash drawer.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Accounting or other related fields.
- At least 2-year experience in Cashier
- Used to work as Cashier or customer Service
- Cash hander experience prefer.
How to Apply:
|010 955 030 / 092 999 005 / 010 352181|
| ||[email protected]|
|Building 138, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia|
based on principally residential uses. Bringing together a Board of Directors with a wide variety of skills and experience, Orkidé Villa Group develops market leading and prestigious schemes. Building on the success of our first project, Orkidé Villa ‘The Grand’, we have commenced construction of ‘The Royal’ and ‘The Botanic City’ schemes that we aim to deliver a new benchmark of quality for the Cambodia market.
We are committed to offering the highest level of service to our customers and to producing developments that are widely recognized for their caliber.