Personal Assistant to CEO Full-time Job9 months ago - Administration / Assistant / Secretary - Phnom Penh - 458 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be a focal point of contact for colleagues and visitors with good hospitality.
- Communicate directly on behalf of the CEO.
- Perform diversified and confidential administrative tasks for the CEO and remain professional and approachable all times.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to the CEO.
- Organize, classify and keep a track of any documents
- Monitor and maintain office supplies
- Ensure that the executive office is neat and clean all times
- Organize meetings, take and circulate meeting minutes when required.
- Manage and coordinate agendas and maintain schedule.
- Manage personal and business financial matters.
- Conduct research, prepare correspondence and reports
- Prepare presentations, speeches and project proposal as requested by the CEO.
- Participate and manage special projects.
- Interpret simultaneously in the meeting/workshop when required.
- Translate documents or business correspondences from Khmer to English & vice versa.
- Other tasks assigned by CEO.
- Bachelor’s degree in management, Administration or related disciplines.
- Two-year experience as secretary or personal assistant.
- Fluent in English, French, Chinese and Khmer.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Multi-tasking ability, flexibility to work in the dynamic environment.
- Loyalty and high level of confidentiality
- Advanced level of word processing and spreadsheets
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are invited to send your CV to [email protected].
For more information, please contact us via Tel: 016 847 888/016 579 555.
Thalias Hospitality Group, founded in 1997 and specialized in crafting unique dining experiences, owns Topaz Restaurant, Malis Restaurant (Phnom Penh and Siem Reap), Khéma Restaurant and a luxurious boutique hotel ARUNREAS. Thalias won the Best Workplace Award from the Government and Worker Sabay Certification from ACTED NGO for providing more 500 employees with good working environment.We are looking for a candidate with strong organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work autonomously within a fast-pace to join as Digital Project Officer in our leading hospitality group.FUNCTION SUMMARYAs a Digital Project Officer, you will define the online strategy and own its successful execution by implementing the relevant tools and processes and coordinating with internal/external stakeholders to ensure goals are met.