Roles & Responsibilities:
This position will be responsible for recording properties that are proposed as the collateral for the bank, conduct land market survey and property inspection. The basic roles and responsibilities of Collateral Management Officer are included:
- To record the properties proposed as collateral for the loan.
- Send the values of the proposed collateral to branches.
- Conduct side inspection of the proposed collateral whenever required.
- Conduct land market survey across all provinces and update properties information.
- To give indicative value of the proposed collateral across all the provinces.
- Make communication/discussion with all branches about the difference market value between branch and collateral unit.
- To support other assigned tasks of required by direct line manager.
- Check Indicative value with external valuer.
- Confirm and identify the correct proposed collateral for the bank.
- Coordinate with Recovery and Lending team if any.
- Should know land market price in most of the town of provinces in Cambodia.
- Should have experience in property inspection and land market survey.
- Able to use at least three valuation methods.
- Able to make communication with all branches.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.