Roles & Responsibilities:
CIT Service Officer is responsible for assist CIT service supervisor to assign CIT service team to do their tasks properly and to ensure that CIT trip ATMs, PP branches, NBC and other banks are secure and safe. The basic roles and responsibilities of CIT Service Officer included:
- Assign CIT service officers for cash in transit to ATMs, NBC, ABA branches and other banks;
- Implementation of proper communication with cash department for the amount of cash and numbers of trips for daily CIT operation;
- Implementation of checking and maintenance CIT card;
- Inspection of CIT service equipment of CIT service officer before leaving for CIT trip;
- Monitoring and receiving CIT trip status from CIT service officers via radio communication
- Make the report of daily CIT trips into CIT Service Logbook;
- Conducting of screening of permanent CIT service officers;
- Assign CIT service officer to escort refinancing team as per instruction from the head of security or CIT supervisor;
- Checking the status of escorting refinancing team from CIT service officers via radio communication;
- Observation and investigation of CIT service officers who suspected breach of CIT policy;
- Observation and collecting information of ABA staff who breach the code of conduct, bank policies and who suspected committed fraud;
- Assist CIT service supervisor to do other tasks.
- Arrangement of schedule and assign CIT service officers to safeguard ABA head offices on working hours, weekend, day off and public holidays;
- Arrangement of schedule and assign CIT service officers to spot check security guards of security agencies who safeguard for ABA branches in PP;
- Assign CIT service officers to protect ABA branches in PP as per instruction from the head of security.
- Bachelor Degree.
- CIT skill.
- Security skill.
- Basic bodyguard skill.
- Basic investigation skill.
- Computer (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- At least 2 years with security field and CIT tasks.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.