Roles & Responsibilities:
- Assist the chairman of the board to convene and preside over the company's senior management meetings, organize discussions and decide on the company's development plans, business policies, annual plans, and major issues in daily operations;
- Organize relevant personnel to review, supervise, assess, and inspect the company's various development plans and implementation results;
- Master the overall operating status of the company and provide first-hand information for the chairman of the board to make timely business decisions;
- Responsible for coordination of external public relations and assist in handling relevant business reception work;
- Assist the chairman to regularly review the company's financial statements and other important reports, and comprehensively monitor the company's financial status;
- Review important economic contracts and important reports, documents, materials, etc.;
- Communicate and coordinate the work of relevant departments of the company on behalf of the chairman of the board;
Assist the chairman of the company's daily affairs management; Handle other affairs authorized by the chairman of the board.
- Thai Nationality and Chinese Nationality (Thai daily communication)
- Working language: English (listening, speaking and writing, all working documents are in English)
- Overseas study experience, the country of overseas study is limited to: United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Australia. Bachelor degree above.
- CPA/CIA/ACCA/ACA or other equivalent professional qualifications.
- More than 3 years audit work experience in Big-4 (Ernst & Young, Deloitte, Price Waterhouse Coopers, KPMG) or more than 3 years investment or finance experience in well-known investment company.
- More than 5 years of business management experience in logistics, international trade, e-commerce, IT, etc. industry.
- Male. 33-40 years old.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with your current photo (4x6) to the below contact information:
Cambodian Investment Holding Group was founded in 2018, headquartered in Phnom Penh, with registered capital of 100 million US dollar. Based on strong financial strength and top investment professionals, the group rapid invested a line of industries involving national economy and people’s livelihood, to build an industrial ecosystem with 4 cores, inclduing transportation, energy, land and finance. Cambodia’s economic growth rate reached 7.3% last year as the leading one in ASEAN, and is expected to continue its rapid development in the next 5 years. Taking advantage of Cambodia national development strategy, the Group actively responeded to “One Belt One Road” intiative, set up a bridge bewteen ressources and market, and committed to becoming a top-grade international enterprise, which possesses rational industrial structure, flexible business model, significant comprehensive advantages and efficient operation management.