Internet Technician Full-time Job3 years ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 914 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures.
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site.
- Keep records of service to customers.
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property.
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required.
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email.
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team.
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related
Applications eg. Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails.
- Flexible to work on rotating schedule and travelling to work at the fields.
- Be good at speaking and writing in English.
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving.
- Residential candidates are prioritized
How to Apply:
|086 924 672 / 098 855 454 / 088 211 4484|
| ||[email protected]|
|CITY TOWER 3B & 3C (3 Floor): #321, MaoTse Tong Blvd, Phsa Depo I, Toul Kork, Phnom Penh|