IT Quality Management Specialist - 01 Post. Full-time Job2 years ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 975 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 28/01/2021
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Lead and direct the design, development and implementation of test automation architecture and framework.
- Apply advanced technical expertise to ensure that QA testing is well defined, planned and successfully executed.
- Serve as the lead resource in key domains and systems on QA techniques, tool sets and testing, facilitate and oversee the QA work including test plan development, complex testing and reporting on medium to large-sized projects.
- Conduct audits to measure and ensure adherence to established QA standards for SDLC processes.
- Actively participate in release/project meetings with business users and development team members to coordinate the creation of end-to-end test plans.
- Facilitate all aspects of software testing efforts across development teams: regression testing, interface testing, performance testing, UAT, etc.
- Hold and facilitate test plan/case reviews with cross-functional team members; solicit input and adjust testing strategy accordingly.
- Develop governance standards for QA organization and publish metrics for continuous improvement to development leadership team.
- Continuously look for process improvements and new tools to increase efficiency and productivity of QA team.
- Degree or professional qualification in computer science or Business-related fields.
- 5 years proven working experiences, including 2 years in Management position, 2-3 years in QA Management)
- Evidence of strong management, planning, project management and organizational skills, required to manage an extensive portfolio of QA concepts and methodology, designing and building automation frameworks, test infrastructure and tools., automated testing practices and tools.
- Good understanding of current trends and innovations in technology infrastructure and computer software applications
- Strong understanding of Agile/scrum methodologies.
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple tasks or project.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal), influencing and negotiation skills, required to cooperate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders combined with driven and assertive personality.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.