Officer, Backend Development - 01Post. Full-time Job5 months ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 297 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test the backend API for the channel integration.
- Working and participating with Agile team to deliver the quality API.
- Providing the good problems solving to specific business requirement.
- Getting feedback and improve on the existing backend API.
- Working with senior and manager with assigned task or project.
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in computer science, IT and Engineering or equivalent.
- 2+ years’ experience backend development in banking or financial service.
- Experienced on Spring Boot and Spring Cloud technologies.
- Strongly experienced on Java 11 or above version.
- Good at design of the OOP, design pattern, DDD.
- Understood and knowledge on RESTful design.
- Good at write unit tests, integration tests.
- Good at solving problems skill.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.