Officer, Business Credit Sale - 02 posts. Full-time Job7 months ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 368 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Prepare credit/loan proposals submitted to MCC.
- Analyze financial statements and credit worthiness of borrowers.
- Lead, guide, and support Branch in processing and assessing loan.
- Propose credit decisions and negotiate with branch staff accordingly.
- Liaise with Management Credit Committee in presenting loan proposal and responding to suggestion from the committee.
- Design and conduct training for Branch and other relevant staff.
- Monitors the loan and follows up of the timely repayment.
- Maintains contact and maintain good relationship with client and Branch.
- Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in banking/finance, business, economics, or other equivalent qualification.
- At least 1 year working experience related to credit analysis and/or financial analysis.
- Strong analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding and knowledge of microfinance and banking sector.
- Good interpersonal communication, team work, and result-oriented.
- Sound computer literacy, particularly in Word, Excel, Internet, and Email.
- Proficiency in English is a plus advantage
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.