Sales & Marketing Manager ($1000-$1500) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 245 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create strategy & planning of Sale and Marketing to training team for enhance skill and product knowledge.
- Manage and prepare budget marketing & sale targets with team to implement in order to achieve target.
- Monitor and keep track of Sale & Marketing activities daily weekly monthly for achieve the company’s goals and objective.
- Research and make analysis on competitor and customer needed in present & future.
- Handle and coordinate in customer complaints & team to make sure working smoothly.
- Submit result of sales & marketing as weekly, monthly to management team.
- Other tasks assigned by management team.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing and Sales, or other related field.
- At least 5 years experiences working in Sales & Marketing.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and effectively manage tight deadlines.
- Possess honest, integrity, and a can-do attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in Khmer and English. (Chinese is plus)
- Ability to maintain positive, respectful, professional relationships with all stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and various social media platforms.
- Ability to work extended hours, if needed.
How to Apply:
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: Number 015334949/017615125
NPHC Trading Co., Ltd is one of the largest furniture store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 1989, NPHC offers once of the industry's broadest product assortments to consumers in Cambodia. Our product ranges from Furniture, Bedding accessories, Custom Cabinetry, Interior design materials, Food and beverage (AMAZON St.310) as well as Interior design services.