Officer, Support Sale and Branch - 01 post. Full-time Job7 months ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 367 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Responsible for working with pushing selling individual deposit and other products to achieve this operational plan and selling individual loan.
- Responsible for supporting branch on selling individual deposit and other products effectively.
- Prepare sale action plan and schedule sale activities.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and make good relationships with the customers by following up on sale activity.
- Promote to the customers directly and make an appointment with the customers.
- Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business or a related field.
- At least 1 year of working experiences.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.