Senior Sale Officer ($400-$600) Full-time Job2 years ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 736 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive the sales to achieve the individual sales target and meet quarter targets assigned by Manager.
- Provide clients with the consultancy of furniture project solution.
- Invite clients to visit showroom and have a tour to visit mock up projects at site.
- Find new clients or new opportunities for furniture project sale.
- Maintain contact with all clients to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Receives and resolves customer complaints and problems in a timely manner.
- Provide a daily, weekly and monthly projects pipelines update to Project Sale Manager.
- Leads & Coach sales team by positive ways.
- Proactively establish and maintain relationships with all interior designers and corporate clients.
- Support project sale manager for any reasonable tasks assigned.
- Holding at least BA sale & marketing related equivalent field.
- At least 3 year experience in related field.
- Have experiences with the furniture industry is a plus.
- Be honest, confident, fast moving, well discipline, reliable, friendly personality.
- Good command in English.
- Good knowledge, computer skills, MS. Office,
- Positive attitude and hard working.
How to Apply:
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: Number 015334949/017615125/070633361/077444857
Email: [email protected]/[email protected]
NPHC Trading Co., Ltd is one of the largest furniture store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 1989, NPHC offers once of the industry's broadest product assortments to consumers in Cambodia. Our product ranges from Furniture, Bedding accessories, Custom Cabinetry, Interior design materials, Food and beverage (AMAZON St.310) as well as Interior design services.