Officer, Corporate Sales - 01 post. Full-time Job3 years ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 891 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
Closing Date: 30/11/2020
- Find new prospects and increase sales on corporate portfolio as set by the company.
- Generate effective sales result on current account, overseas deposit, corporate deposit, payroll service.
- Coordinate and work with manager of all offices to meet the set target.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new client.
- Response timely and professionally to client’s needs.
- Assist in managing client relationship.
- Develop and implement marketing activities to achieve departmental target and maximize market opportunities.
- Perform other task assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business or a related fields.
- At least 1 year experience of Sales and Relationship Management in industry of bank, MDI and MFI.
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of sales development and relationship management.
- Be fluent in verbal and written in English.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business.
- Able to use Microsoft office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and skill analyzing and evaluating performance.
- Experience of working in a corporate /business focused environment.
- Able to work under pressure, independently as well as in team.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.