Officer, Sale Consultant - 01 Post. Full-time Job2 years ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 829 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 21/01/2021
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Responsible for acquire sales to reach the target of the individual loan and sell deposit and other products.
- Responsible for introducing products and services to potential customers.
- Explain application process, required documents and information related to the loan application process.
- Manage client’s service including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Maintain good relationship with dealers and support dealer activities.
- Monitor on market and competitor situation.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor degree in business, sale and marketing or related fields.
- At least 1year of working experience.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.