Officer, ENOC Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 225 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor, maintain service availability for customer to meet service level agreement
- Take quick action for attending service after getting task from supervisor
- Keep on time for appointments with customers requested.
- Follow-up Colleagues inside EZECOM to provide service to EZECOM Customers.
- Pass details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the EZECOM Sales Team.
- Provision and activate the services offering customers
- Faulty identification of network problems, and fast rectification by coordinating with vendors/ suppliers/field engineers/contractors
- Restore service as quickly as possible to minimize impact customer's business
- Operation and maintenance NMS alert system to response incident on time
- Ensure network quality and minimize impact customer's businesses
- Receive, document and record all incidents notification in system
- Troubleshoot and escalate ticket to higher level for customers and network issue
- Closely monitor network operation and follow up with customers with specific time for incident
- Basic understanding about layer2 switching and layer3 routing
- Basic networking, IP Internet knowledge
- Experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, xDSL, Fibre Optic and other internet related technologies.
- Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces.
- Prior experience as a Team Leader or Supervisor is desirable.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required.
- Minimum 1 year experience from ISP company
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.