Officer, Fiber Network Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 226 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate team/sub-contractor’s team for onsite
- Coordinate and guide sub-con to fix link quickly based on SLA.
- Arrange team onsite audit the network, UC, splitter box and fiber route.
- Arrange own fiber team maintain network to reduce monthly incident.
- Arrange own fiber team onsite to prevent network cut when get notification from Gov-project, RTC, EDC or constructor.
- Monitor contractor & sub-contractor performing conduit installation cable placement & splicing.
- Responsible for maintenance and testing of fiber optic patch cords perform cable splicing and acceptance testing.
- Monitor contractor, vendor & customer co-location maintenance equipment placement & testing.
- Proactively seeking & identifying potential network problems and addressing the issue before becoming service events.
- Perform OTDR acceptance testing.
- Conduct site survey to ensure fiber quality cable and follow standard of link budget.
- Document all information’s into database and keep up to date to ensure high restoration.
- Report to manager regarding to issue/risk in network and plan for improvement.
- Weekly and monthly submit report to manager.
- Maintain good relationships with EZECOM Customers and Potential EZECOM Customers.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Telecom, or Electrical Engineering
- Familiarity with fiber optic cable technology. Understanding of optical fiber testing, splicing and test instruments.
- Experiences working in above field or experience in fiber maintenance
- Good understanding, speaking, and writing in English.
- Ability to organize own and other schedules.
- Ability to travel on company business, potentially to other Provinces.
- Flexible to work outside of normal business hours when required.
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.