Officer, Sales Full-time Job1 week ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 226 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Promote and achieve revenue and sales targets within the designated sector/territory;
- Develops and implements agreed upon sale plan which will meet both personal and business goals of expanding customer base in the marketing area;
- Works with the senior sales officer, customer service and support teams for the achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision;
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers via direct visit, telephone calls, emails;
- Negotiate the terms of agreement and close sales; gather market and customer information;
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with senior sales office, sales manager; advise on forthcoming product developments and discuss special promotions;
- Gain a clear understanding of customers' businesses and requirements;
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations, and providing customers with quotations;
- Monitor and report market activities and industry trends;
- Any other related tasks as assigned by Line Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, IT, or related field;
- At least 1 year sales experience in ISP, IT or other related industries;
- Customer-service oriented;
- Good command of English – speaking and writing;
- Computer literacy – MS Office, Internet & E-mail;
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.