Officer, Technical Service Full-time Job1 week ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 225 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install internet connection and other communication connections for customer following to procedures;
- Resolve technical issues for customers on the phone and by visiting the customer’s site;
- Keep records of service to customers;
- Keep track of company stock/equipment and property;
- Escalate and report issues and concerns to supervisor and manager as required;
- Perform professional communication with customers by face to face, on the phone and email;
- Provide details of potential customers or upgraded sales leads to the Sales Team;
- Follow up processes, policies, and procedures;
- Any other related tasks as assigned from time to time by Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or other related fields;
- At least one year-experience with Modems, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, Routers, Switches, VPN, Firewall, WiMAX, XDSL, Fiber Optic and other internet related technologies;
- Experience with common computer operating systems and Internet related Applications; Microsoft Windows, Internet Explorer, Emails;
- Be good at speaking and writing in English;
- Be good at communication, initiative, patient, and problem solving;
How to Apply:
For interested candidates, we would like you to submit your CV with a cover letter to [email protected] or contact us via 078 295 281 or 099 555 007 for more detail.
EZECOM, Cambodia’s premium internet service provider, was found in 2007 to serve the rapidly expanding business and residential market in Cambodia. Our company has incorporated its own fiber optic, world-class Data Centre, MPLS, VPLS, Cloud services and other VAS services for enterprise solutions along with our world-class 24/7 technical support.