Unit Manager, Personal Financial Service - 01 Post. Full-time Job1 year ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 524 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
Closing Date: 24/12/2020
Location: Head Office-Phnom Penh
- Assist to Deputy Head of Personal Financial Service Department.
- Monitor sale performance such as individual loan, deposit, other products and making strategy sale to achieve target.
- Design appropriate tools for sales team to increase the productivity and efficiency
- Initiate and establish business relationships with auto dealers, distributors, agents.
- Provide and support to the branch and staff or related auto finance.
- Adherence to sales compliance company's policy and direction.
- Analysis market and competitor movement, proposing adjusted offer when appropriate.
- Perform other tasks assigned by supervisor.
- Bachelor or Master degree in business or equivalent degree is preferable.
- At least 3 years of working experiences including 1 year in management level.
- At least 2 years experiences in sales sector.
- Demonstrate high level of ethical commitments and trustworthiness.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure, highly self-motivated, and long-hours.
- Advanced analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- Excellent communication skills, including excellent English speaking and writing skills.
- Computer literate in MS Word, MS Excel.
How to Apply:
- Email: [email protected]
- Submit to our nearest branch
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.