System Administration Full-time Job4 years ago - IT / Telecommunication - Phnom Penh - 927 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to and resolve help desk requests
- Upgrade systems and processes as required for enhanced functionality and security issue resolution
- Administrate infrastructure, including firewalls (Pfsense, Fortinet, Sophos, iptables, firewall, Snort…), databases, malware protection software and other processes
- Review application logs and monitor operation of network performance on daily basis.
- Install hardware, software for servers (MS Server, Linux) and test computer-related equipment
- Maintains documentation, IT standards, IT Policy, IT Quality, procedures & processes.
- Job Requirements:
- 1+ years’ experience in system administration
- Associate or higher degree in a related field
- Extensive experience with VMware
- Advanced knowledge of system vulnerabilities and security issues
- Basic understanding of insurance goals and practices
- Good English communication
How to Apply:
Tel: 098 855 454 / 096 768 4007
Email: [email protected]
King Technologies Co,.LTD. operates telecommunication services based on cable such as copper cable (ADSL, Broadband,etc..) and fiber cable for premium service such as FTTH , Leased Line, etc... Supporting the very latest in multimedia and internet services with the highest technology over the world. Its extensive nationwide network coverage is available in all 8 provinces in Cambodia (Phnom Penh capital , including some of provinces ). The company’s workforce consists of more than 700 people including local and foreign experts. Clients are individuals, businesses, research and educational organizations, NGOs, and departments of the Royal Government of Cambodia.