Roles & Responsibilities:
Junior Micro Business Loan Officer is responsible for processing and analyzing Micro Business Loan applications and conduct credit investigations, reports and more. The basic roles and responsibilities of Junior Micro Business Loan Officer are included:
- Solicits potential and existing clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures.
- Analyze and interpret financial statements of the business in order to access the repayment capacity and financial soundness of the borrowers.
- Receives and screens loan applications.
- Conducts sit visit of secure collateral.
- Follows up delinquent clients immediately and refers to immediate supervisor.
- Responsible for the attainment of his/her performance targets.
- Responsible for processing registration of title deed at local authorities and Land office.
- Minimum High School graduated, under graduated, Bachelor Degree of any related fields.
- One (1) year working experience in selling/any related fields is a plus.
- Presents high attention to details.
- Has a good understanding of banking products and service/lending part is more preferable.
- Hardworking, commitment, ability to communicate and self-motivated person.
- Has good interpersonal skill.
- Computer skills: MS. Word & Excel.
- Language: English and Khmer.
- Be able to travel based on location set.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
We are looking for Loan Admin Officer (10 Positions in Phnom Penh and Provincial Branches) as follows:
- Koh Kong Branch (3 posts).
- Siem Reap Branch (1 Post).
- Kampong Speu Branch (1 Post).
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.