Key Accounts Manager Full-time Job1 week ago - Sales / Business Development - Phnom Penh - 239 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Contract Management
• Developing contracts and business proposals to Key customers
• Contract Tracking & business Reviews
• Strategies to help KA contracts grow
• Corporate Sales (B2B selling)
2. Channel Management
• Manage sales implementation plan that aligned brand/channel strategy
• Understand business strategy and develop the recommendation/ alternative to drive business performance
• Maintain existing and develop various prestige outlets through the implementation of defined packaging and competitive pricing strategies, innovative program and high commitment to customer service.
• Develop and implement key account strategies incorporating with overall business strategies of the company by utilizing allocated budget and coordinating the resources of the organization to achieve the agreed objectives.
3. Customer Relations Management
• Identify / develop K.A customer
• Create innovative ways to build business from existing key customers and the market by being proactive in responding to their current and future needs, identifying innovations that can be made to acquire new
• Manage Direct Marketing Expense for Key Customers
• Regular dialogue with key customers to review business performance
• Manage and implement customer service level to enhance customer satisfaction
• Maintain key account customer database and supports Key Account customer strategy and process ensuring these customers are served appropriately to maintain credible relationships based on trust and sense of being a real business partner
• Upholding disciplined and relevant processes for customer business development planning (including trading terms agreements), Customer Business Review and In-store execution.
4. Information Management
• Develop an effective working knowledge of target market, competitors and key account customers.
• Developing Key customers & Execution Performance Tracking reports for the group management’s review.
5. KA Management
• Manage sales and distribution targets and objective set within account portfolio by providing tactics, guidance and direction to team members
• Motivate, train, function and develop sales team,
• Set all strategies and tactics to achieve sales target,
• Coordinate activities with relevant Departments,
• Select and develop the key talents to the team, providing comprehensive training and people development plans for functions in each level down the line.
• Bachelor degree of business, sales/marketing, or related field preferred
• 5 years’ experiences as a Key Account Manager in FMCG
• Supervisory and training skills gained in various cultural and working environments in both local and International companies
• Experience managing a high performance sales team
• Good computer literacy: Ms. Office, Excel and E-mail
• Able to work independence and work as a team
• Valid car driving license
• Effective English communication skills, both oral and written
• Interpersonal skills gained by doing business, working in team situations as a leader, facilitator and participant
• Strong management skill, sales strategy and planning
• Great sense of empathy and fairness
• Problem solving, analytical and organisational skills
• Ability to assess client needs, design and implement appropriate training
• Initiative, flexibility and the ability to work under pressure
• Ability to assess other resources for specific research tasks
How to Apply:
Contact Person: Human Resource Department
Phone: 015 888 036
Email: [email protected]
Address: #1881, Russian Blvd, Phum Ta Ngoun, Sangkat Kakap, Khan Posenchey, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.