Adminstrative and Accounting Staff Full-time Job1 month ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 265 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the daily operations of Admin Department.
- Purchase and maintain office supplies and equipment.
- Handling travel and lodging arrangements
- Deal with clients and suppliers regarding any issue with invoices issued/received and payment to be made
- Fill folders and file administrative and accounting documents properly
- Prepare bank reconciliation
- Prepare daily report to SECC
- Perform daily posting accounts transaction in to QuickBooks System
- Assist in preparation monthly tax declaration and other related tax matters
- Perform other related duties which will be assigned by Superiors from time to time.
- Degree holders in Business related disciplines.
- At least 3 years related working experience.
- Knowledge of Accounting and Administration.
- Flexible and able to handle every tasks discreetly.
- Good communication skills in both English and Khmer.
- Computer literate and knowledge of Microsoft office.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are welcomed to send your updated CV with recent photo to the following address or through the e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
Address: 13A Floor, Phnom Penh Tower, No. 445, Preah Monivong Blvd, Sangkat Boeung Pralit, Khan 7makara, Phnom Penh.
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +855 23 999 595
Contact Person: Ms. Hou Manyla, Head of HR and Administration
(All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality)