Senior Sales Performance Specialist Full-time Job2 years ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 994 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Communicate and provide guidance of the Bank’s performance expectations, goals, new/changed products, services, policies, and procedures to branch sales team in order to channel their efforts toward achieving the Bank targets and service quality standard;
- Monitor sales team performance of assigned branches regarding:
- Sales performance,
- Customer services and sales skills of employee;
- Product knowledge and presentation to customers;
- Grooming and attendance;
- Cleanliness and preparation of sufficient materials;
- Conduct spot-check and gather customers feedbacks from relevant sources in order to identify and improve performance to further satisfy customers with superior services quality;
- Provide guidance, counselling, constructive feedback and support to sales team’s performance issues in timely and professional manner to resolve any challenges/blocks and facilitate smooth working environment for them;
- Identify areas of poor performance and take proper performance improvement actions immediately to avoid any operational risk associate with it;
- Set coaching arrangement schedule for sales team and ensure proper execution as planned;
- Collect, verify, consolidate and analyze sales performance report on a regular basis to line manager(s) for further processing;
- Identify areas of improvement and development of individual sales performance to establish performance improvement plan that practically address the gaps;
- Develops knowledge sharing processes and programs that encourage learning and collaboration for sales team;
- Work collaboratively with relevant stakeholders that contribute to improvement of branch sales team by providing practical inputs/findings;
- Act as a key role in promoting a collaborative and proactive working environment within the team through continuous feedback and guidance;
- Keep a close eye on local competitors – what they do and how they perform in order to propose new sales opportunity to gain market share;
- Handle other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Finance and Banking or Professional Communication field;
- Minimum three years of working experiences in sales, customer services, performance management or relevant field preferably in financial industry;
- Knowledge of data collection, analysis, and data presentation;
- Excellent coaching, follow-up, communication, problem solving and interpersonal skills;
- Fast, flexible and multitasking attributes;
- Ability to influence and motivate others;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English and/or other languages;
- Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Strong dedication to details and accuracy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected].
ABA Bank is Cambodia's leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals. With 79 branches, 280+ self-banking machines, 470+ ATMs across the country, and advanced online banking and mobile banking platforms ABA Bank reaches out to a large number of customers with an array of modern financial services.