Account Officer ($300-$500) Full-time Job2 weeks ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 242 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage all accounting transactions, handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements.
- Manage and control petty cash and A/R/A/P
- Filling all accounting transaction into system.
- Daily, weekly and monthly report of invoicing totals, aging total and cash receipts.
- Perform other tasks assigned by line management.
- Bachelor Degree in finance and accounting or related to filed.
- Two year experiences in accountant.
- Be able to communication in English.
- Can be use Microsoft Office (Word, Excel….etc..).
- Fast learner, efficient work, be able to work under pressure and high responsibility.
How to Apply:
Contact Person: HR Department
Address: #705Eo, Monivong Blvd, Beong Keng Kong III, khan Chamkarmorn, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Phone: Number 015334949/017615125
NPHC Trading Co., Ltd is one of the largest furniture store in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Established in 1989, NPHC offers once of the industry's broadest product assortments to consumers in Cambodia. Our product ranges from Furniture, Bedding accessories, Custom Cabinetry, Interior design materials, Food and beverage (AMAZON St.310) as well as Interior design services.