AML/CFT Compliance Officer, Transaction Monitoring Full-time Job2 months ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 297 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Review alerts and manage complex investigations involving matters such as multiple relationship accounts, tiered and multi-faceted transactions; international wires involving designated high-risk jurisdictions, and complex structuring schemes to identify potential money laundering, terrorist financing or other financial crimes.
- Use independent and professional judgment when reviewing AML/CFT cases in addition to all policies and procedures and meet regulatory standards.
- Utilize and propose internal and external investigation technology and research techniques.
- Document findings in a clear and precise manner and attach relevant documents.
- Based on documented findings, the compliance officer will draft a written narrative outlining in detail the results and as appropriate, escalate in accordance with documented procedures.
- Complete STR’s timely and to a high standard of quality.
- Create manual alerts for other red flags and requests.
- Manage alert process delays (timeline) to ensure completion in due time.
- Apply mitigation measures based on the mitigation procedure and inform management of such measures (required).
- Promptly escalate critical cases to management.
- Request and follow-up additional information from the business lines.
- Provide timely, accurate and complete answers to correspondent banks and FIU when required.
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting of Cash Transaction Reports (CTR) and Suspicious Transaction Report (STR).
- Perform other tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance & Banking, Law, or other related fields.
- Good command in Khmer and English and capable for Chinese speaking, writing, and reading.
- Less than one year of professional experiences in banking and finance industry preferably in compliance, risk, and internal or external audit.
- Basic understanding of AML and CFT.
- Good analytical skill, and logical thinking.
- Basic computer skills.
- Effective teamwork, communication and presentation skills.
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors.
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]
ABA Bank is Cambodia's leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals. With 79 branches, 280+ self-banking machines, 470+ ATMs across the country, and advanced online banking and mobile banking platforms ABA Bank reaches out to a large number of customers with an array of modern financial services.