Senior Officer, Finance for CIFRS - 01Post. Full-time Job5 months ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 307 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Identify effective interest rate (EIR) for borrowing or other financial liabilities as required.
- Assist to prepare monthly working of advance fee of borrowing following CIFRS 9.
- Enhancement & monitor EIR tool as well as fix error loan on time.
- Assist to prepare monthly working lease of ATM, Office & Land following CIFRS 16.
- Assist to prepare monthly staff loans adjustments working.
- Assist to prepare GCA working of both CIFRSs and THAI GAAP for ECL calculation
- Assist to prepare NBC CoA under CAS and CIFRSs as required
- Actively cooperate with relevant departments within Hattha Bank.
- Involves in advertising and promoting services, spread good reputation of Hattha Bank.
- Perform other task as assigned by supervisor or management.
- Bachelor degree in Finance and Banking, Accounting and Finance.
- At least 2 years professional experiences in accounting and finance.
- Experience as external auditor and have knowledge in CIFRS is an advantage.
- Have a good skill in MS Office includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet & Email.
- Advanced analytical, organization, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and long-hours, highly self-motivated, strong sense of urgency with high level of commitment and determination in delivering a great result.
- High proficiency in writing, speaking, reading, and listening English.
How to Apply:
*Interest candidate, please submit us your Application Form or CV (attached with National ID Card or Birth Letter) via email: [email protected] or our nearest branches or Telegram 069 222 800 / 086 354 354 / 069 720 169.
Hattha Bank Plc. is a leading bank in Cambodia, licensed by National Bank of Cambodia. Having been operating for more than 25 years with MDI status in the market, with its rapidly success, Hattha Bank has transformed its status from MDI to commercial bank in 2020, and continue providing diversified financial services to individual and SME businesses; and jump into retail consumer financial market and corporate customer in urbanities through its 177 branches and 129 ATMs (24/7) nationwide. As December 2019, HKL deposit balance stood at USD 599 million with 259,720 depositors, while credit portfolio accounted for USD 1,051 million with 168,889 borrowers.Hattha Bank is a subsidiary of Bank of Ayudhya (Krungsri), the fifth largest commercial bank in Thailand, and a member of MUFG Bank, the Japan’s largest banking group, and one of the largest and most diversified financial groups in the world.