Micro Business Loan Officer (300 Vacancies) Full-time Job2 years ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 1,142 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Solicit both potentially existing and new clients in accordance with the guidelines stated in the micro business loan policies and procedures to ensure the secured loans;
- On-board new micro business loans to ensure delivery of disbursement target;
- Explain to clients the different types of loans and credit options that are available, as well as the terms of those services for further cross-selling;
- Collect all clients’ required documents for loan application to ensure their eligibility for having it approved;
- Conduct credit investigation to analyze applicants’ financial status, credit, property evaluations, repayment capacity to determine feasibility of granting loans;
- Gather valid applicants’ financial records by obtaining and compiling copies of clients’ credit histories, corporate financial statement and other financial information to prevent them from being conned;
- Conduct a site visit during loan assessment process to obtain in-depth information concerning to the purpose of customer’s loan application and ensure customer security for the loan is sufficient and acceptable;
- Make the regular site visits to existing customers in order to determine whether the loan should stay the same or be downgraded due to the actual condition of their loan collateral and/or financial situation as well as to develop relationship with customers for further cross-selling;
- Follow up delinquent client immediately and refer such case to the supervisor in order to proactively handle the branch loan portfolio;
- Process registration of title deeds at local authority and land office to acquire the legal evidence of client’s right to ownership of the property;
- Stay abreast of new types of loans and other financial services and products to better meet customer needs.
- High School Diploma or bachelor’s degree in finance and banking, accounting or any relevant field;
- Minimum one year of working experiences in banking and financial services industry with a strong track record in granting loans;
- Basic knowledge of the bank branch operations, rules and regulations, laws, granting loans, and credit risk management;
- Ability to use and communicate in both Khmer and English;
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Bank’s software;
- Good sales and customer services skills;
- Good math skills and ability to spot numerical errors;
- Good problem solving, negotiation and interpersonal skill;
- Strong dedication to accuracy and efficiency.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected].
ABA Bank is Cambodia's leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals. With 79 branches, 280+ self-banking machines, 470+ ATMs across the country, and advanced online banking and mobile banking platforms ABA Bank reaches out to a large number of customers with an array of modern financial services.