Business Support Consultant Full-time Job2 years ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 1,068 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Respond to customer inquiries through phone call and email by following the customer service standard and script provided by ABA Bank.
- Receive request from corporate client and handle if doable in their level.
- Work closely with digital support and ibanking for business teams to solve customer’s issue, or request on timely manner.
- Handle/ resolve customer’s complaint or identify and escalate priority complaint to the right person of the unit.
- Perform your role and contact point from the client to follow up and close the complaint/issue. Follow-up customer calls where necessary.
- Complaint registration into complaint management system
- Provide customers with product and service information, terms and conditions if asked by the client.
- Route calls to appropriate departments if a query/complaint is not manageable within your discretions.
- Complete call logs and prepare call reports on the timely manner.
- Ibanking for business referral to relationship manager of nearest branch.
- Other task assigned by Head of Contact Center Unit.
- Pipeline management.
- Obtain possible customer leads.
- Data entry and maintenance of potential customer data base.
- Strategic sale on follow up customer.
- Flexibility of sale approach.
- Deliver prepare sale script to persuade customer.
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone Provide.
- Administrative support to internal customers.
- Take appropriate action in response to customer enquiries " Care and Deliver"
- Computer literacy
- Provide friendly and responsive customer service on the phone.
- Provide administrative support to internal customers.
- Take appropriate action in response to customer enquiries.
- Leverage sales opportunities and refer the customer to the branches.
- Support Contact Centre Manager and Team Leader to ensure key performance metrics are delivered.
- Handle customer complaints or refer them to appropriate area for action.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected] or call via 098 630 108
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal