Lending Support Officer - SME Full-time Job2 months ago - Accounting / Finance - Phnom Penh - 279 views
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Supporting Lending Support Manager (LSM) to collect loan proposals and supplementary documents from branches Controlling, reporting and statistics.
- Preparing proper loan meeting agendas for designated credit committees.
- Preparing approved loan resolutions and its deliveries to branches.
- Coordinating for field visiting if needed.
- Assisting Lending Support Manager (LSM) with loan processing in Head Office.
- Bachelor degree of accounting, finance and banking or any related fields.
- At least one year experience of the relevant duties.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Officer such as MS. Word, MS. Excel, etc.
- High responsible and have integrity manner.
- Good writing and communication both in Khmer and English.
- Being able to submit tasks before or on deadline.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit your updated Cover Letter and CV stating the position applied for with your current photo (4x6) through [email protected]
ABA Bank is Cambodia's leading private financial institution (not state-owned enterprise) founded in 1996 as the Advanced Bank of Asia Limited. In more than 20 years of development and growth, ABA has significantly strengthened its position in the market and broke into the Top 3 commercial banks of the country. Today, ABA offers the entire spectrum of services to customer segments covering SMEs, micro businesses, and individuals. With 79 branches, 280+ self-banking machines, 470+ ATMs across the country, and advanced online banking and mobile banking platforms ABA Bank reaches out to a large number of customers with an array of modern financial services.