Roles & Responsibilities:
Client Acquisition Officer is responsible for achieving branch sales targets by providing customers with an easy and friendly banking experience, which identifies and meets customers’ transnational and sales needs. The basic roles and responsibilities of Client Acquisition Officer included:
- Make customer presentations and Identify sales opportunity for new business for new customers.
- Contribute to the development of sound profitable business by continuing on-board new customers and increasing the customer’s portfolio.
- Agree challenging daily, weekly, and monthly targets for yourself with your branch manager/ head of department. Regularly evaluate these targets – when results fall short of target, understand why and agree what to do differently to improve performance with your line manager.
- Keep up to day with ABA’s products suite and marketing campaigns to ensure superior product knowledge.
- Develop and implement effective customer retention strategies.
- Excellent customer services skills.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Sales, negotiation and relationship building.
- Sound written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of self-motivation.
- Very good interpersonal skills.
- Complaint resolving.
- Computer literacy.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.