Roles & Responsibilities:
Branch Concierge is responsible for provide customers with a positive customer experience from the time they walk in the Branch to the time they leave. This role will positively impact on customer experience by welcoming, building rapport with customers and ensuring customer's needs are being met and addressed by the most appropriate branch specialist in a timely manner leading to the highest possible customer experience. The basic roles and responsibilities of Branch Concierge are included:
- Work in a busy, commercial, competitive and target-driven retail environment.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Initiative to develop and apply sales and service skills.
- Interact with diverse customers and colleagues.
- Respond to inquiries from both new and existing customers.
- Minimum 1 year working experience at receptionist/customer service area.
- Good customer service.
- Willingness and aptitude to be observed, coached and trained.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability in spoken and written English communication.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified applicants should submit only your updated covering letter and CV stating the position you apply for with current photo (4x6) through our E-mail: [email protected]
Note: For more vacancies please visit our website: www.ababank.com if the above job advertisement doesn’t meet your career goal.